Netflow Tool

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Fri Sep 17 21:34:24 UTC 2010

We've ran Scrutizer and also Netflow Auditor (also a few others) ... they are ok for "smaller" traffic levels (depending of course on sampling rates).  None of them held up though to our expectations and we ended up going with Arbor Peakflow and been extremely happy ever since.

I'd definitely suggest a trial of anything you are considering - we ran out and bought package after package and it didn't work out for us ;)

Paul