Copyright Enforcement DoS/DDoS Attacks

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 01:35:00 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 1:29 AM,  <khatfield at socllc.net> wrote:

> Kind of a shame..  We are likely already tracking his botnets so I almost welcome it as well. Out of curiosity, I did pull some stats over the last 60 days and we have seen more attacks originating from the India area than we have seen in the past 12 months.

There's no shortage of botted PCs and wide open dsl providers in India
- extremely high # of cbl listings for massmailer bots for example.

So could be any number of bots .. not like russian, brazilian etc
botmasters arent able to compromise PCs in India, or in Outer Mongolia
if they want to.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)