largest OSPF core

Alex Ryu r.hyunseog at ieee.org
Thu Sep 2 18:42:34 UTC 2010

I think it is really depending on how your network topology looks like.
If you have top-down design with star topology to limit the network
connections to individual routers, it may scale well.
But if you connect every routers to each other such as full-mesh, it
will be a problem during interface flapping or something like that.

Alex