Mystery open source switching company claims top-of-rack price edge (was Re: Pica8 - Open Source Cloud Switch)

gordon b slater gordslater at ieee.org
Sat Oct 30 18:54:01 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-10-31 at 03:28 +0900, Randy Bush wrote:
> >> plonk
> > ... goes your custom
> > Marketing by annoyance, smoke, and mirrors? Gotta love the strategy
>
> do not buy from spammers

...goes without saying.

I'm just wondering if this a guerilla launch for some new Oracle product
or project, or what, exactly? I'm _very_ confused.

Maybe Paul K. can clear it all up, but apparently he's out of the office
right now.

Meanwhile, I'm failing to see a product, figures, source code, or more
to the point, any operational aspect at all in any of these ad-spam
posts.

Consider this a formal request for root-plink, before we have a major
corp try to sell us a database solution or proprietary kernel via the
list.

<sigh>

Gord