IPv6 Routing table will be bloated?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Oct 26 22:48:58 UTC 2010

It's very interesting to me that wee keep discussing RIRs other than ARIN when
talking about allocation policies and issues for NANOG.

The NA in NANOG puts the vast majority of it within the ARIN service region. The
only other RIR which has territory within NA has not even been mentioned until
now and that is LACNIC. (I'm afraid I am not yet familiar with their current IPv6
policies or practices).

Owen