IPv6 Routing table will be bloated?

Randy Carpenter rcarpen at network1.net
Tue Oct 26 21:48:13 UTC 2010

It would be nice as a start, but does not really take into consideration future expansion needs.

I would think that you could draw some parallels, though.

Something like:

v4 /16 ~ v6 /32
v4 /12 ~ v6 /28
v4 /8 ~ v6 /24

I know it we don't want to equate v4 and v6, but it may help as a guideline for the size of the customer base.

-Randy

--
----