IPv6 Routing table will be bloated?

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cb3rob.net
Tue Oct 26 19:40:54 UTC 2010

HAHA that would totally make the MAFIAA's day...
entering all your dialup and adsl customers into whois as they would be
"end users" :P quite sure the EU would not agree on that definition of
what constitutes an end-user, and therefore, its quite possible to provide
access services on PI space (as you don't make sub delegations anyway)