Tools for teaching users online safety

Alex Thurlow alex at blastro.com
Tue Oct 26 01:13:13 UTC 2010

I'm trying to find out if there are currently any resources available
for teaching people how to be safe online.  As in, how to not get a
virus, how to pick out phishing emails, how to recognize scams.  I'm
sure everyone on this list knows these things, but a lot of end users
don't.  I'm trying to find a way to teach these things to people who
aren't too technically savvy.

It seems to me that the fewer end users that have issues, the easier our
lives will be.

So what I'm trying to figure out is, is there a good site or set of
sites for this stuff, or is there anyone out there interested in helping
to build a unified list of instructions, videos, etc. for all this?

--
Alex Thurlow
Blastro Networks

http://www.blastro.com