DHS and NSA getting married?

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 15:04:37 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 1:46 AM, George Bonser <gbonser at seven.com> wrote:
> An agreement signed this month with the Department of Homeland Security
> and an earlier initiative to protect companies in the defense industrial
> base make it likely that the military will be a key part of any response
> to a cyber attack.

are any of the civilian agencies really prepared/capable of dealing
with 'cyber attack'? it seems fairly natural that a 'cyber attack' (on
the gov't, or it's pieces/parts) is equivalent to an 'attack' on same.
We don't arm the NIST folks with Ar-15's and send them over the hill,
we do that with marines.

-chris