Enterprise DNS providers

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Mon Oct 18 17:43:04 UTC 2010

On Sat, 16 Oct 2010, Ken Gilmour wrote:

> We are looking at urgently deploying an outsourced DNS provider for a
> critical domain which is currently unavailable but are having some
> difficulty. I've tried contacting UltraDNS who only allow customers from US
> / Canada to sign up (we are in Malta) and their Sales dept are closed, and
> Easy DNS who don't have .com.mt as an option in the dropdown for
> transferring domain names (and also support is closed).

  Just throwing my hat in the ring.  DNSmadeEasy has handled my DNS traffic,
  both personal and professional, for several years with an uptime of
  99.9999%* over 8 years of service (I've been with them for at least 4).

  Very honest, very responsive, great service, and very good pricing for an
  Enterprise Anycasted DNS network.

Beckman

* They were DDOSed recently with an enormous amount of traffic.  First
outage in their 8 year history. www.dnsmadeeasy.com