Dutch Hotels Must Register As ISPs

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 05:57:41 UTC 2010

Oh I dont know.  There's lots of hotels that charge something like 20
Euro for a day's worth of wifi [the same with paris airport]

You can get a month's worth of high speed dsl for 20 euro.

So, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, or however
that translates into dutch.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)