T-Mobile USA - Peering Policy

George Bonser gbonser at seven.com
Wed Oct 13 06:17:57 UTC 2010

Ryan, might want to have a look at pages 4 and 5 of this document on a
peering conference presentation in Asia in 2004

AS3320 does appear to be what you need:

http://www.apricot.net/apricot2004/doc/cd_content/26th%20February%202004
/Asia%20Pacific%20Peering%20Conference/03%20-%20Erasmus%20Ng/Apricot2004
%20T-Systems%20Peering.PDF