Network Operators Unite Against SORBS

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at
Tue Oct 12 08:35:41 CDT 2010

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 05:35:11 -0700
iHate SORBS <ihatesorbs at> wrote:
> I am calling on all Network Operators to stand up and stop routing
> until that time they can commit to making real changes.

This doesn't seem like a network issue.  You probably want the mailops
list.  Network operators aren't going to stop routing something that
mail operators want.  You are going to have to convince mail operators
not to want it.

D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at>         |  Democracy is three wolves                |  and a sheep voting on