AT&T/L3 interconnect?

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Mon Oct 11 18:48:00 UTC 2010

> http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog45/presentations/Sunday/RAS_traceroute_N45.pdf

I'd have thought I didn't need to provide credentials in NANOG, but
apparently one stays quiet too long and you're a noob.

First, to those who have given me basic mpls, traceroute and ip primers
by off list email, thank you. It's not necessary. I appreciate your
willingness to help out the community.

Second, I *know* that the traceroute I pasted a bit of has to do with
mpls magic (or similar). That's why I used the word tunnel. I wasn't
asking *how* it was done. I'm quiet capable of performing the same
magic. I just wanted to know if anyone off the top of their head knew
*where* the packets were magically popping back into the ether... LA,
Nevada, Denver. That's all. A physical location or a router IP would
have been a perfectly wonderful answer.

Again, thank you (all) for your time. Apologies for the distraction. If
you aren't someone who knows this very specific piece of information, my
message probably wasn't for you.

DJ