Facebook down!! Alert!

Tammy A. Wisdom tammy-lists at wiztech.biz
Wed Oct 6 22:08:53 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----

This thread proves too me yet again that nanog is the internets equivalent of a giant panty raid.  This isn't the outages list & I am rather annoyed that we must discuss junk social media sites such as facebook.  Just because you are panicing does not mean that the thousands of people on this list give a flying rats ass that facebook is down!
Can we please discuss relevant topics such as running networks? (for instance NOT @#$@#$ing FACEBOOK!)
This list over the last year has just gone soo far downhill that I am most likely going to unsubscribe from it as I don't get any technical benefit from the garbage that is discussed on this list 99.999999999999999% of the time.

--Tammy

--

Tammy A Wisdom
http://www.sosdg.org   /  http://www.ahbl.org

Disclaimer:

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or
otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail
in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or
distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us
immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your
cooperation.