Facebook down!! Alert!

Bret Clark bclark at spectraaccess.com
Wed Oct 6 19:07:21 UTC 2010

I have to agree on this as well. I can understand when a service
provider is having problems and people questioning it since that can
affect many of us who depend on backbone connections, but sites like
facebook and twitter being down should not be posted here but on the
"sitesemployeeswastetimeon.org" [\sarcasm off]