Mobile Looking Glass?

St. Onge,Adam ASTONGE at travelers.com
Wed Oct 6 17:44:27 UTC 2010

Anyone know of an iPhone application for checking public Looking Glass servers?

Boss called me in a panic when I was out for lunch to check on something and would make my life much easier but searching for stuff on iTunes is awful.

This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use, duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication and all copies.