Request for participation - Arbor 2010 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report.

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Tue Oct 5 01:21:07 UTC 2010

On Oct 5, 2010, at 1:27 AM, Scott Weeks wrote:

> Why are we required to register to look at the survey?

That's how it's set up by the biz folks who provide the funding and resources which allow us to conduct the survey, analyze the responses, and then write and publish the report free of charge each year as a public service to the operational community.

If registering to download the report is unduly burdensome, feel free to email me 1:1 and I can provide a copy for you, thanks!

 	       Sell your computer and buy a guitar.