AS14202 - 'jacked routes... Whoa! This is just getting silly now!

Paul WALL pauldotwall at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 16:16:51 UTC 2010

Ronald,

A better channel for your anger would be the transit providers:

AS3257	Tinet SpA
AS3549	Global Crossing
AS577	Bell Canada

Have you tipped them off?  Why are they continuing to accept and
re-advertise these prefixes?

ARIN's done nothing wrong or counter to their policies.  If you don't
like the rules, go propose some new ones on PPML.

Drive Slow,
Paul Wall