NEVERMIND! (was: ARIN Fraud Reporting Form ... )

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sun Oct 3 11:02:23 UTC 2010

On Oct 3, 2010, at 5:15 AM, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

> Is that a "Yes, ARIN will begin immeditely putting these annotations into
> all of the AS and IP records associated with POCs we already know are
> uncontactable" ?

That's a "No".

I'd say "Yes" to "Is ARIN is implementing the policy at NRPM 3.6,
Annual Whois POC Validation?"

> If so, can you provide a rough time estimate for completion?

We will provide an update for implementation of policy NRPM 3.6 at
Public Policy & Meeting on this week, and I'd be happy to email you
same if you don't have a chance to participate onsite or remotely.

/John

John Curran
President and CEO
ARIN