ARIN Fraud Reporting Form ... Don't waste your time

George Bonser gbonser at seven.com
Sat Oct 2 00:28:01 UTC 2010

Maybe this is a teachable moment for me.  According to my reading of the
Legacy RSA:

" For purposes of this Legacy Agreement, the term "Services" may
include, without limitation, the inclusion of the legacy IP address
space, and/or Autonomous System numbers ("ASNs") previously issued to
Legacy Applicant in the ARIN "WHOIS" database, inverse addressing on
network blocks, maintenance of resource records, and administration of
IP address space related to Included Number Resources issued prior to
ARIN's inception on December 22, 1997 in its service area. IP address
space and ASNs shall be defined as "number resources." "

" If Legacy Applicant does not pay the Annual Legacy Maintenance Fee or
other fees that may be owed ARIN hereunder, ARIN shall provide written
notification to the Legacy Applicant approximately thirty (30) days
following the date on which the payment is not made. If Legacy Applicant
fails to make payment in response to the notice of delinquency, ARIN
shall provide Legacy Applicant with an additional written notice, by
certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, (as appropriate
in each country), and, when possible, by e-mail and telephone. If the
Legacy Applicant has not made payment within 12 months of the due date
and/or ARIN is unable to contact the Legacy Applicant during those 12
months, ARIN has the right to: (i) stop providing Services, or (ii)
terminate this Legacy Agreement and revoke the Included Number
Resources."

Or is this some other sort of "legacy" thing?