ARIN Fraud Reporting Form ... Don't waste your time

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Fri Oct 1 18:33:55 UTC 2010

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

>> 	Are you suggesting that ARIN does _NOT_ publish data or that
>> 	ARIN doesn't keep the data current, or something else?
>
> I already said what I meant, twice, and quite clearly, I think.
>
> If you don't get it after two repetitions, then I doubt that me trying
> to rephrase it yet a third time is going to help your comprehension any.

Ok, it's clear that you're pretty upset about your recent dealings with
ARIN.  I think you've made that abundantly clear.  Having said that,
responding to people with snarky insults is not going to advance your
position or motivate people to try to help you.

This is my first and only contribution to this thread.

jms