AT&T Dry Pairs?

Andrew Carey carey at ar-ballbat.org
Fri Oct 1 15:22:28 UTC 2010

Or a (utility) telemetry circuit.

None of these will necessarily get you a dry copper loop, depending on the facilities serving your two locations. Also the circuit length will undoubtedly be longer than 100ft so keep that in mind for whatever you're planning to do with it.

You might also try a local CLEC. They can get dry loops from AT&T in different qualities that match your intended use from a simple dry voice grade loop to an unloaded DSL capable loop. Whether the CLEC provide it to you in that form is another matter. Even if they do so, the loops may not be straight copper all the way through.