Level 3 Communications Issues Statement Concerning Comcast's Actions

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Tue Nov 30 15:06:09 UTC 2010

On 11/30/2010 6:33 AM, Jeff Young wrote:

This whole mess concerns me about the future of the internet.  If the
traffic can't get to the clients by routing around a depeering..is the
internet really working as designed?  I don't think so.  Peering has
become the gateway to the ultimate in network control...while it's the
provider's prerogative who access their network..peering has become a
club for access and has become the instrument of removing the basic
design wins of the internet.