Level 3 Communications Issues Statement Concerning Comcast's Actions

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Tue Nov 30 08:02:23 UTC 2010

No matter what, Comcast is the loser. If subscribers can't access
content they will be calling Comcast customer service. Only a small
fraction of those subscribers will have any clue who L3 is or why
that's important and even fewer will be understanding of Comcast's
position. They're not in the position of power. L3 knows it and took
the opportunity to make them look foolish.

Either they're greedy or their price model is broken. Regardless, it's
remains a Comcast problem.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team