Level 3 Communications Issues Statement Concerning Comcast's Actions

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Mon Nov 29 23:17:05 UTC 2010

Unless I am missing something, Level3 is just the transit provider.  Level 3
(via one of their acquisition a few years back) does have a very popular CDN
product, but even if they are the source from an IP perspective, they still
do not own the content, that is still primarily the networks and studios.

Also as to GoogleTV, from what I have seen so far they are simply providing
an interface (via an OS for 3rd party hardware) to access already available
content, so yes they would be affected.

	-Scott