Jumbo frame Question

Wil Schultz wschultz at bsdboy.com
Fri Nov 26 00:33:29 UTC 2010

This helps tons.

speedguide.net has some registry 'tweeks' for different versions of windows.

Also Win7 had the ability to turn on a FASTTCP type of congestion management called Compound TCP. I haven't tried the windows version so ymmv, but I have experienced great success by changing the congestion avoidance algorithm on other devices.

-wil