Blocking International DNS

Marshall Eubanks tme at americafree.tv
Wed Nov 24 23:34:02 UTC 2010

On Nov 19, 2010, at 3:45 PM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:

> It seems that the Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act (COICA) passed through the Senate Judiciary Committee
> with a unanimous (!) vote :

COICA appears to be dead for this year.

Ron Wyden (D Oregon) has put a hold on COICA, basically a threat of a Filibuster. This will probably kill it for now, as time is running out in this lame duck session.  If this holds, the bill would have to start from scratch next year.

 http://www.unitethecows.com/content/321-coica-halted-following-controversy.html

Regards
Marshall