Network management software with high detailed traffic report

Livio Zanol Puppim livio.zanol.puppim at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 10:30:14 UTC 2010

IT depends on the manufacturer. Cisco can updates OIDs even on 1 second time
basis (maybe less?).

A long time ago I've made an "real time monitor" to troubleshooting problems
at the WAN. IT was not a NMS, only visual graphs using PHP and RRDtool in
one page showing IfOctests, IfDiscards, IfErrors, IfNUnicast and, in some
cases, BECN and FECN for frame relay.

--
[]'s

Lívio Zanol Puppim