Blocking International DNS

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 01:54:46 UTC 2010

This isnt new - there have been proposals elsewhere for a resolver
based blacklist of child porn sites.

There are also of course the various great firewalls of various
countries.   In case you'd prefer that to having to blacklist them at
your end ..

Doing this for trademark infringement is going to be a bit thick though.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)