Introducing draft-denog-v6ops-addresspartnaming

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Nov 19 07:42:55 UTC 2010

Since the poll is a straight yes/no option with no preference, I will
express my preference here. While I find the term quibble fun and
amusing, I think hextet is a far more useful term because it does not
have the overloaded human semantics that come with quibble.

I'm sorry to quibble with the majority here, but, in this case, I think
we have enough problems with ambiguous terminology in
networking and this opportunity to avoid creating one more should
not be missed.

Owen