GBLX Routing Issues

Paul WALL pauldotwall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 18:53:30 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Tim Donahue
<tdonahue at vonmail.vonworldwide.com> wrote:
> We have several clients who are experiencing downtime right now on GBLX's
> network, as well as seeing some intermittent routing problems coming from
> our GBLX link.  Has anyone been able to get more than the standard "The
> technicians are trying to isolate the problem" out of GBLX at this point?

I've heard their recent outages/blackholing issues are MPLS related,
stemming from a rushed deployment of the Brocade MLX/XMR platform.
One of the GX people on the list might want to comment in further
depth on the specific issues encountered, if only to serve as a
learning experience for others.

Drive Slow,
Paul Wall