IPv6 Space Management. Tracking, not Allocating

Justin Wilson lists at mtin.net
Wed Nov 17 18:38:05 UTC 2010

    It seems Ipplan V6 is a pretty widely used tool after reading the recent
discussions.  I would encourage anyone using it to donate some money.  The
project page has some paypal buttons.  I am not affiliated with IPPLAN at
all but use it quite a bit.  $5 is not too much to spare for such a valuable
tool.

    Justin
--
Justin Wilson <j2sw at mtin.net>