Outage between GBLX and HE?

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Wed Nov 17 17:33:06 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 10:36:09AM -0500, Christopher J. Pilkington wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 09:55:10AM +0000, Paul Kelly :: Blacknight wrote:
> > I may have spoken too soon... issues are on going.
>
> We were seeing routing irregularities with GBLX as well.  It seems
> they sending out our prefix to their peers, but blackholing the
> traffic coming back.  We've shutdown our session with AS3549 until
> someone there answers our ticket.

Probably another LSP blackholing issue, look at the archives a few weeks
back you'll see the same issue on GX in Seattle. As for the issue this
morning, they have a router that has been blackholing traffic in Ashburn
for a good long while now.

I almost put on my Global Double Crossing t-shit this morning too. :)

http://www.printfection.com/ras/Global-Double-Crossing-2-T-Shirt/_p_4935066