Cisco 6500 QoS Priority Queuing (DSCP & EXP based)

Dan Holme dan.holme at
Wed Nov 17 11:28:41 CST 2010

On 17 November 2010 16:51, Manu Chao < at> wrote:
> May be Priority Queuing is not supported for MPLS traffic on 6700 modules ?

Well, I'm not 100% sure I have this right but; if you are trusting
traffic on ingress then doesn't EXP get copied into internal DSCP,
which in turn is then copied into egress values based on mapping. So
you might like to:

mls qos map exp-dscp 0 8 16 24 32 46 48 56

...and then match cos for the priority queue on the LAN module.

Dan Holme