RINA - scott whaps at the nanog hornets nest :-)

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Nov 9 01:35:04 UTC 2010

--- dot at dotat.at wrote:
The point of a clean slate design is to rethink the foundations of your
architecture, and get rid of constraints that set you up to fail.

Yes, and I thought this idea could be the beginning of one way to do that and became interested in what others thought.  However, there're not very many avenues to ask for competent responses on things like this.  Thanks for the responses.

scott

ps. The "NAT is your friend" part is what I thought would whap at the nest for weekend fun...  :-)