Ethernet performance tests

Diogo Montagner diogo.montagner at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 03:19:10 UTC 2010

Hi all,

do you know if I will be able to use two different vendors to execute
these tests ? For example, let's say that I have one JDSU unit in the
side A and a EXFO unit in the side B. Will these tests work ?

If not, is there a way to execute these tests having two different vendors ?

Thanks
./diogo -montagner