Token ring? topic hijack: was Re: Mystery open source switching

Gary Baribault gary at baribault.net
Thu Nov 4 15:09:30 UTC 2010

I sure am glad to see that I'm not the only crazy/dinosaur lurking on
this list! It really gives me hope for the future!

Of course to do this job right, a good memory help, and being crazy is
nearly a prerequisite to last! :-)

Gary B

http://www.ram.nl/nl/aanbieder_van_mobiele_datacommunicatie/diensten/netwerkdiensten?read_more=1323735124421760482