IPv6 rDNS

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cb3rob.net
Tue Nov 2 17:42:53 UTC 2010

would be interested in anybody other
than IRC operators who feel they still require forward and reverse DNS
to match,

SMTP, email-2 (don't ask ;), and preferably (though not required) anything
that has to do with /bin/login on *nix systems (as it shows the reverse
dns host name in who and w and last unless specified otherwise).

although smtp -itself- does note require it to match, the various
"anti-spam" things -do-.