IPv6 rDNS

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Mon Nov 1 20:27:17 UTC 2010

Gary E. Miller wrote:
> See also sipcalc.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the various commandline tools available yet.
Except the dig option to convert IPv6 rDNS. But the tool I mentioned
also creates a whole zone file for you based on what you entered, which
I then used to correct the zone file I created.

I found that it helped me a lot more than lots and lots of wiki and
gewgle searched pages which only explained bits and pieces and failed to
give proper, or even incorrect and/or dated examples. So once I found
that tool it took me a few minutes to get the syntax right.

Greetings,
Jeroen

--
http://goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/