Token ring? topic hijack: was Re: Mystery open source switching

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at oicr.on.ca
Mon Nov 1 15:21:00 UTC 2010

off topic…

you recently converted from token ring to ethernet?   i had no idea there was still token ring networks out there,  or am i living in a bubble?

-g

--

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.