thoughts?

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Fri May 28 16:06:49 UTC 2010

On 5/28/2010 06:58, Bruce Williams wrote:
> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 9:41 AM, George Bonser <gbonser at seven.com> wrote:
>

>> Where does one get an IP address degree?
>>

> The same place anything of value is found - Wall St.
>
> They are creating CIPO's  - Collateralized IP Obligations. They will
> create a market so people "borrow" IP addresses, the people who loan
> the IP addresses can hedge to insure they will get them back, then
> they can trade the obligations and there will soon be trillions of IP4
> addresses on paper. There will be liquidity in the IP market. We are
> not running out, we need liquidity, that's all.

Sounds like something that would be a natural for Al Gore.

"Collateralized IP Obligations"?  I'm afraid to ask.

--
Somebody should have said:
A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting
the vote.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca