Junos Asymmetric Routing

Ken Gilmour ken.gilmour at gmail.com
Fri May 28 15:23:34 UTC 2010

Hi Joe,

On 28 May 2010 08:13, Joe Maimon <jmaimon at ttec.com> wrote:

> Firewalls that can route and service properly multiple "untrusts"?
>
> Good luck. Hit or miss. Constant flux.
>
> Place a router in front of it and that will get you a ways there.

We replaced our OpenBSD routers with these SRXes since they were supposed to
be multifunction devices (gateways and routers at the same time) which was
the selling point. So we expected them to do asymmetric routing and were
told they could, easily, but apparently they are not acting normally and
also the configuration is perfect according to JTAC.