thoughts?

Bruce Williams williams.bruce at gmail.com
Fri May 28 11:58:50 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 9:41 AM, George Bonser <gbonser at seven.com> wrote:

> Where does one get an IP address degree?

The same place anything of value is found - Wall St.

They are creating CIPO's  - Collateralized IP Obligations. They will
create a market so people "borrow" IP addresses, the people who loan
the IP addresses can hedge to insure they will get them back, then
they can trade the obligations and there will soon be trillions of IP4
addresses on paper. There will be liquidity in the IP market. We are
not running out, we need liquidity, that's all.

Bruce Williams