FIOS Router

Dennis Burgess dmburgess at linktechs.net
Thu May 27 18:26:51 UTC 2010

While I replied of list, RouterOS (Mikrotik) can do 100meg in many of
their inexpensive devices.  WE have a fiber loop here running our office
that we can pull 70+ meg and its a 200 buck unit!  We actually make a
device called a PowerRouter, these are x86 versions, vs 680mhz mips
processors.  These can route at GigE speeds.  Not to mention you get all
of the firewalling, traffic management, QoS, etc with it as well.
Just another option.

Dennis Burgess, CCNA, Mikrotik Certified Trainer, MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE,
MTCTCE, MTCUME
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net
LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training - Author of "Learn RouterOS"