AT&T U-verse

Tim Sanderson tim2.sanderson at gmail.com
Thu May 27 18:03:13 UTC 2010

What are people doing for business U-verse connections? AT&T installs a
gateway device that doesn't necessarily allow the business to use their own
router/firewall. The AT&T gateway is not just a VDSL modem. At least I have
not been able to get it to work. The web interface seems to suggest that a
pass-through situation can be configured and I have following al the
directions but it doesn't appear to work. Has anyone worked with business
U-verse and been able to park a cisco router between the private LAN and
AT&T gateway?

Tim