thoughts?

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Thu May 27 12:34:44 UTC 2010

On 5/27/2010 07:30, Charles Bronson wrote:
>> Message: 6
>
>> Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 07:10:54 -0400 From: Dorn Hetzel
>> <dhetzel at gmail.com> Subject: thoughts? To: nanog at nanog.org
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/05/27/internet.crunch.2012/index.html?hpt=T2
>

> I'm not sure what these "IP Addresses" are that they speak of. But
> can't we have the government just print more?

Naw, they can't do that, silly.

They will set up an exchange where you can buy address credits from
undeveloped nations.
--
Somebody should have said:
A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting
the vote.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca