Cisco ASR

Anderson anderson at cbn.net.id
Wed May 26 08:26:18 UTC 2010

for a few days ago, i just tested the ASR1006, i tested it for 2 weeks
and it never reboot itself.
  i was using IOS:
asr1000rp2-adventerprisek9.BLD_V122_33_XNE_ASR_RLS5_THROTTLE_LATEST_20090926_060026.bin

i tested it for bgp propagation and pppoe. i think it enough good.

#Anderson Lumbantobing
CBN
www.cbn.net.id