ISP Security BOG - Nanog 49 San Francisco

Scalzo, Frank FScalzo at verisign.com
Tue May 25 15:40:57 UTC 2010

Hello All,

Nanog 49 is just a couple weeks away, and we're looking for agenda
topics for the ISP Security BOF.

Currently, on the agenda we have Levi Gundert talking about
"Investigating botnets and current attribution feasibility", and Duane
Wessels giving a DNSSEC update, and we  working on getting someone to
speak about the China routing incident.

If there are any topics you would like to see, or better yet present
(slides welcome but not required), please let either me or Danny
McPherson know ASAP.

Thanks!

Frank