useful bgp example

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Tue May 18 01:04:13 UTC 2010

On Mon, 17 May 2010 19:15:01 EDT, Deric Kwok said:
> My company will get 2 upstream provider. We will plan 2 routers and
> each router to connect one provider to use bgp for redundant.
> Do you have any useful bgp example and website to set it up?

If your BGP clue is that low, I believe the entire NANOG community would advise
you hire (even short-term if you can't afford a permanent) somebody who has
successfully done this before to walk you through it and teach all the details
to your staff.  With the current tanking of the economy, I'm sure there's
plenty of qualified BGP experts out there who would *love* even a 3-month
contract to get this all working for you.